RESIDENTIAL HARDWOOD FLOOR SERVICES
BEYOND THE SURFACE: HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING
Clean, Protect, and Preserve
We’ve specialized in professionally dry cleaning carpet since our start up nearly 4 years ago. During that time, we have expanded our expertise and service options, building on our ability to work with virtually all types of floor surfaces.
We understand the complexities associated with hardwood floor cleaning and why it’s important to properly clean, seal and maintain hardwood floors.
Properly cleaning hardwood floors can be a challenging task—one that extends beyond the capabilities of a mop or broom. It’s simply impossible to extract all the unseen, ground-in dirt with household tools and cleaners.
Avoid doing things the hard way. Instead, rely on 1st Dry Carpet Cleaning to extract the dirt from deep within the cracks and crevices of your hardwood floors. Imagine the restored beauty you’ll visibly notice when all that unseen grime is removed from deep within your hardwood floors.
Our revolutionary hardwood floor cleaning process uses a high-speed rotary brush and proprietary cleaning solution to reach and remove tough dirt and grime.
When cleaning hardwood floors, our technicians follow up with a detailed hand cleaning for those hard-to-reach areas. Then we restore the pH balance to your floor with a professional grade wood cleaner, which effectively captures any remaining dirt and residue. The entire process is odor free, non-toxic and dust-free—leaving you with a beautiful floor.
Cleaning is only where we start. We take the hardwood floor cleaning process a step further by offering our exclusive maintenance coat solution. After your hardwood floors are cleaned, we apply our fast-drying maintenance coat for a uniform sheen that helps protect and extend the life of your floor.
You may also choose to protect your floor with our special poly-coat technology. This durable solution dries fast and provides a protective layer to your floor. It creates a barrier against water and chemical damages, helps your floor resist everyday scratches and scuffs, and preserves the beauty of your hardwood floor.
- Vacuum or sweep floors regularly. Avoid using wax, oil soap, or other industrial household cleaners. Wax and silicone-based products compromise the integrity of your hardwood surfaces and makes cleaning more difficult.
- Remove spills promptly.
- Place indoor/outdoor mats at entryways and area rugs in high traffic areas. Avoid rubber-backed rugs or rugs with poor ventilation.
- Maintain consistent humidity levels in your home to prevent floors from swelling, shrinking, cracking, or exposing gaps.
- Avoid deep scratches. High heels and pets can damage wood flooring. Avoid dragging furniture across hardwood floors.
- Use Professional hardwood Floor products for regular cleaning and maintenance
- Schedule Professional hardwood floor cleanings every 6-12 months.